Useful ResourcesTalk to Us-It's Free
We’ve gathered forms from our own firm plus a wealth of state and federal resources to help you find answers to your legal questions. If you don’t see it here, contact us for help and we’ll be glad to point you in the right direction.
State of New Jersey Website www.state.nj.us
- Link to New Jersey judiciary, legislature, departments and agencies.
- Access valuable information on business, education, health, transportation and more.
State of New Jersey Infobank www.state.nj.us/infobank/infobank.htm
- Read executive orders.
- Find current bidding opportunities.
- Access state telephone and facsimile directory.
New Jersey Courts www.judiciary.state.nj.us
New Jersey Legislature Website www.njleg.state.nj.us
New Jersey Coalition for Battered Women www.njcbw.org/
New Jersey Criminal Records www.state.nj.us/corrections/
New Jersey State Library www.njstatelib.org/
New Jersey Sex Offender Records www.nj.gov/njsp/info/reg_sexoffend.html
New Jersey Municipal Court (Traffic Tickets) www.njmcdirect.com
New Jersey Tax Forms www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/
- Complete tax forms online with Acrobat Adobe.
New Jersey Uniform Commercial Code https://www.njportal.com/ucc
- Locate information on corporations and other entities.
State of New York Website www.ny.gov
- New York’s official website.
- Access business and licensing information.
- Link to state agencies, departments and local government sites.
- Review state laws.
- Get tax information and e-file your income taxes.
- Plus get information on health, education, business and many other topical areas.
New York Court System www.nycourts.gov
- Access federal materials and case law as well as state and local legal information.
- Read law journals and reviews.
- Utilize legal research tutorials.
- Link to thousands of FREE full text books, poems, articles, short stories and plays.
- Review historical legal and diplomatic documents from pre-18th century to present.
- Read up on famous trials.
New York Court System www.nycourts.gov
- Search New York criminal records.
- Access New York Court criminal records.
New York DCJS www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/ojis/recordreview.htm
- Access criminal history records and background checks.
Pennsylvania State Website www.pa.gov
- Link to the Governor’s website, state departments and online services
The Pennsylvania Code Online www.pacode.com
- Search Pennsylvania Code and Pennsylvania Rules and Regulations
Pennsylvania Legislature Website www.legis.state.pa.us
- Review legal information such as session laws, the Pennsylvania Code and Pennsylvania Bulletin.
- Learn more about the state of Pennsylvania or the state government in the Educational section.
- Locate your senator or representative.
- Find information on committees, lobbyists and session information.
The Pennsylvania Courts www.pacourts.us
- Access Pennsylvania Rules of Court, including Rules of Evidence, Rules of Procedure and Rules of Ethics.
- Review Pennsylvania code.
- Link to U.S. Constitution, PA Constitution, federal regulations and federal court opinions.
Pennsylvania Sex Offender Records www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us
- Find out more about Megan’s Law.
Third Circuit Court www.ca3.uscourts.gov
- Third Circuit press releases and opinions
- Learn more about the mediation process.
- Review the Court’s docket.
U.S. Courts www.uscourts.gov
- Link to the U.S. Supreme Court, Appellate Courts, District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts.
- Review recent press releases from the Federal Judiciary.
- Review current rules and read more about the rulemaking process and pending rules.
U.S. Supreme Court www.supremecourt.gov
- Access the Supreme Court calendar.
- Review Supreme Court decisions by area of law.
- Find out what cases were decided by the Supreme Court.
- See what cases are pending on the Supreme Court’s docket.
- The U.S. Government’s official web portal.
- Check tax refund status.
- Apply for a passport.
- Renew your driver’s license.
- Check your immigration status.
- Register to vote.
- Order birth, marriage and death certificates.
- Find currency exchange rates.
- Learn more about product recalls.
Law Guru www.lawguru.com
- Free legal advice—check it out, we’re a member!
- Access local, state, federal and international legal information.
- Review frequently asked questions in various topical areas.
- Download forms and purchase books.
- Read articles on various legal subjects.
- Get a FREE law guru e-mail account and FREE web page!
The ‘Lectric Law Library www.lectlaw.com/form.html
- Sample legal documents such as letters, forms, pleadings, checklists and much more… FREE!
- Sample business documents such as employment agreements, business agreements and promissory notes.
- Sample estate planning documents, real estate forms and more!
- Review Supreme Court decisions.
- Search cases by year, case name or citation.
- Read press releases from the Supreme Court.
- Learn more about the justices.